Blush Meringues & Chocolate Filling
Delicious Plant Based Dessert Recipe
Made by @bethanyshealth
Use Code: BETHANYSHEALTH
It’s the perfect weather for making meringues! These are delicious and have a nice berry flavor and light pink color thanks to our blush blend. No icky unnatural food color!
All the inspo we need for valentines! 💕
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
INGREDIENTS | Makes about 20 cookies
🌱 6 tbsp cold chickpea juice
🍦 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
✨ 1/2 cup cane sugar (or sugar equivalent)
🌰 1/4 tsp almond extract
💕 1 tbsp smoov blush blend
🍫 1/2 cup dark chocolate
1. In a mixer, whip the cold chickpea juice and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
2. Slowly pour in the cane sugar while beating. Scrape down sides as needed to get a uniform mix.
3. Add in almodn extract and whip a few seconds to blend in extract. Mixture should be nice and stiff.
4. Add 1 tbsp blush blend and fold in carefully using spatula.
5. Add mixture to piping bag.
6. On a flat tray, pipe heart shaped meringues.
7. Bake for 2 hours at 210F. Turn off oven and leave meringues for 1 more hour.
8. Once meringues are light and crispy, set them aside on a plate.
9. Melt dark chocolate into a bowl and spread on meringue. Top this off with a second meringue so you get a chocolate center.
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!