North America's Source for Very High Quality & Reasonably Priced Superfood Powders!
- Nutrient Dense: Great source of Fiber, Vitamins & Minerals
- Perfect for matcha lattes, teas, smoothies, yogurt, oats, baked goods and more!
- 100% Natural, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly
DYK? One cup of matcha is equivalent to 10 cups of green tea! Flavour, antioxidants and energy- all in one place. Matcha has 6x more antioxidants than goji berries, 7x more than dark chocolate, 17x more than wild blueberries, and 60x more than spinach!
Ingredients for 1 cup of tea:
- 1 tsp Matcha
- 1 cup of water at a temperature of 180˚F (82˚C)
A simple way to make matcha tea:
1. Sift 1 teaspoon of matcha into a cup
2. Pour a few drops of hot water to the powder and mix into a paste with a spoon
3. Add 1 cup of hot water or milk to the mixture, and whisk until frothy.
4. Drink Warm or add ice for an iced matcha latte
Sourced from: Japan
Taste: Typical Green Tea Flavour
Recommended Serving: 1 tsp | 2 g
Packed with 🧡 & Shipped from Toronto Canada