CHAI APPLE SPICED CHIA PUDDING
- WITH SUPERFOODS & ADAPTOGENS
🍂 This warming spiced chia pudding is the perfect compliment to the cooler autumn weather. We just love how chai spiced desserts and treats taste and this chia pudding is no different; it's rich with chai flavours and the our smoov blend cream really adds a nice light touch to the pudding plus it tastes scrumptious.
One tip when it comes to chia pudding; it’s better to prepare beforehand so the chia pudding becomes thick so leaving it in the fridge overnight is best. This makes this pudding a perfect snack to prepare for a couple days of the week for a quick go to breakfast or snack.
Recipe created by @thedexterousvegan
INGREDIENTS | PLANT-BASED, DAIRY FREE
Prep Time: 55 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes (Doesn't include if you are soaking the chia seeds overnight)
Yields: 3 servings (½ cup each)
2 apples diced
¾ tbs cinnamon
¼ tsp ground clove
1/8 tsp all spice
1 ½ tbs coconut sugar
½ tbs date syrup (can use maple syrup as substitute)
Pinch of salt
2 chai tea bags
½ cup hot water
¼ cup oat milk
3 tbs chia seeds
1 tsp Euphoric blend
2 tbs maple syrup
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste or ½ tsp vanilla extract
4 tbs coconut cream (the thick part of the coconut milk from the can)
1 tsp euphoric blend
½ tsp golden blend
1 tbs maple syrup
1. Feel free to substitute any of your favourite nuts into this recipe
2. Add a spoon of our fuel blend for energy (A tsp contains the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee)
1. Prepare the chai tea and steep for 5-10 minutes, pour into a sealable container or jar then add the oat milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and euphoric blend. Mix well with a whisk or fork then add the chia seeds to the mixture. Mix well then let sit for 3-5 minutes then mix one more time breaking up the chia seed clumps. Put the lid on the container and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 20-30 minutes for the chia pudding to thicken.
2. Dice the apples and place them in a pot on low to medium heat then stir them for 2-3 minutes before adding the coconut sugar, salt, maple syrup, vanilla, and spices. Then mix and coat the apples in the spices and sugar. Cook them for 5-7 minutes until they become soft and release some of their liquid. Place the apples to the side to cool down.
3. Mix up the smoov cream by scooping the coconut cream, the two smoov blends, and maple syrup in a small bowl, then mix until everything is combined.
4. Bring it all together now you can mix everything in a bowl and enjoy the chia pudding anytime during the day or you can get fancy and prepare the chia pudding by adding alternating layers of apples, smoov cream, and chia pudding until your jar is full.
5. Enjoy :)
Then top with extra granola, nuts, seeds, or berries. Get creative with it and share your chia puddings with us. We would love to see what you create and share them in our stories for the smoov community to drool over.
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!