CHIA PUDDING OAT SMOOTHIE JAR - @OATMEAL_STORIES
Created by @oatmeal_stories
Wake up to this perfectly healthy and delicious treat from @oatmeal_stories. Her feed is filled with delicious breakfast recipes which include jars and ofcourse- oatmeal! All magically captured in ways that make us happy and look like they're straight out of a magazine📔
ABOUT MAGDA (@oatmeal_stories)
Magda creates delicious breakfast recipes which include jars and ofcourse- oatmeal! All magically captured in ways that make us happy and look like they're straight out of a magazine📔
She truly enjoys being a mom, creating and capturing food creations like this one and all in all, just being a creative soul.
We find chia pudding is best prepared the night before and works best in a 4:1 (Milk:Chia Seed) ratio.
○ 1 cup oat milk🥛
○ 1 /4 cup chia seeds
○ 1/2 cup oats cooked with a dash of milk
○ 1-2 tsp euphoric blend
- For the pink swirl: Blend together 1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tsp blush blend and a dash of milk
- Use maple syrup to sweeten🍁
Cacao nibs, fresh fruit, granola, coconut shreds or our euphoric blend (which has coconut shreds🥥)
1. Mix 1/4 cup chia seeds and 1 cup oat milk.
2. Stir well and store in fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
3. Mix 1-2 tsp euphoric blend into cooked oatmeal
4. Layer with chia pudding
5. Blend together the ingredients for the pink swirl (1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tsp blush blend, dash of milk)
6. Top off with cacao nibs, fresh fruit, granola, coconut shreds or our euphoric blend!
Enjoy and if you want a larger or smaller portion, remember to use a 4:1 (milk:chia) ratio😋
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...