- WITH SUPERFOODS & ADAPTOGENS
🍫Nothing beats a good homemade granola. Check this one out from Dex (@thedexterousvegan). Not only is it a delicious easy snack to have on hand at all times, the kitchen smells wonderful when making it, and it's so versatile. Here's a nutrient-packed holiday version, thanks to our mood-boosting euphoric blend and immune-supporting golden blend!
Don’t forget to save this recipe for your next batch of granola and share it with any and every granola lover.
INGREDIENTS | PLANT-BASED, DAIRY FREE
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
| Yields 5 cups
2 cups Oats (large flake)
1 tbsp euphoric blend
½ tbs golden blend
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp turmeric
Pinch of pepper (so the turmeric is better absorbed)
½ tsp salt
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup chopped almonds
1 tbs chia seeds
½ cup chopped pumpkin seeds
2 tbs ground flax seeds
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup chopped dark chocolate pieces
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste or ½ tsp vanilla extract
4 tbs peanut butter
2 tbs date syrup
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbs coconut oil
1. Feel free to substitute any of your favourite nuts into this recipe
2. Add a spoon of our fuel blend for energy (A tsp contains the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, spices, nuts, blends, salt and pepper. Then stir to combine.
3. Add the scoops of peanut butter, vanilla, maple syrup, date syrup, and coconut oil to the bowl then mix very well until everything is coated. Pour the mixture onto your prepared baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
4. Bake until lightly golden, about 20-25 minutes and stir the granola halfway through the baking.
5. Let the granola cool before you add the dried fruit and dark chocolate, then store the granola in an airtight container for 1 to 2 weeks. (It probably won’t last that long you’ll be topping everything from oatmeal bakes, nice cream bowls, chia puddings, and smoothie bowls)
Our euphoric blend has 6 powerful and delicious foods packed with antioxidants, healthy fats and adaptogens- Raw cacao, Carob, Mesquite, Maca, Lucuma and shredded Coconut. A healthy way to satisfy cravings and boost mood instantly!
Sustainably sourced, 'Better-than-fair-Trade', our blends are certified organic and plant-based making it vegan friendly with no added sugar!
Our golden blend has just 5 powerful adaptogens and superfoods to help our body manage stress better and provide immunity support. Made with Camu Camu berry, Goji berry, Maca, Lucuma and Carrots- that's it. Cold dried to preserve nutrients.
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!