PB & Jelly Choco Cups
Delicious Plant Based Dessert or Snack Recipe
🍫These chocolatey treats are easy to whip up! Theyre a great way to satisfy your cravings- for all things sweet & chocolatey. That's because they're rich in healthy fats, a good dose of antioxidants and adaptogens.
Get the recipe below and don’t forget to tag @smoovblends so we can feature your amazing creations on our stories, feed and website!
INGREDIENTS | PLANT-BASED, DAIRY FREE
Yields: 6 Bites
3 tsp berry exotic blend
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp maple syrup
Choco Cups Ingredients
6 tbsp euphoric blend
½ cup melted coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
½ cup peanut or almond butter
1. Line a muffin tin with 6 liners.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the euphoric blend, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture into the muffin liners and freeze for 10 minutes.
4. Add a spoonful of peanut butter to the center of each cup, then top with a spoonful of the jam.
5. Spoon in the remaining chocolate mixture and garnish with sea salt.
6. Freeze for 1 hour before serving.
Can be kept in fridge for upto 3 days. Enjoy!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!