PUMPKIN MILLIONAIRE BARS
A healthy & ENERGIZING NO-BAKE DESSERT
🎃 Have you ever had a millionaire bar or a caramel slice? Well, trying this delicious recipe is going to make you feel like a million bucks. This no bake dessert is perfect for the holidays if you want something a little more exotic instead of the usual pumpkin pie. And it's no ordinary dessert, it's made with our golden, fuel and euphoric superfood blends!
It's best prepared the day before. Go ahead, get the recipe below and don’t forget to tag @smoovblends so we can feature your amazing creations on our feed, stories and website!
INGREDIENTS | 9 SLICES | PLANT-BASED
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total time 3 hours (with freezing time in between but not freezing overnight)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans (plus a few extra for the topping)
- 1 cup pitted dates or around 10-12 medjool dates
- 2 tsp Euphoric Blend
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sunflower butter (Almond or cashew butter works too!)
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp clove
- 1/2 cup pitted dates or 5-6 medjool dates for a creamier consistency
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp golden blend
- 1 tsp fuel blend
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150g of your favourite vegan dark chocolate
1. To make the base add the almonds, pecans, spices, and euphoric blend then pulse in a food processor until you get a crumb like consistency then add the dates plus the maple syrup until the mixture sticks together.
2. Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper and then pour the mixture into the dish, press the mixture evenly into the dish using a spatula. Place the dish into the freezer for 20-30 minutes while you make the filling and for it to set.
3. Add all of the filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth then pour over the base and spread it evenly with the spatula
4. Place in the freezer so it can set (at least 2 hours but ideally leave it overnight).
5. Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method. You can also microwave on high for 30 seconds, remove the bowl and stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds. Once it is all melted pour over the filling and spread it with your spatula. Sprinkle the chocolate with chopped pecans and almonds.
6. Using a sharp knife cut it into slices and serve or store them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
7. Enjoy :)
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!