- Easiest way to boost skin, hair and heart health
- 8 superfoods packed with nutrients and antioxidants to help with growth, development and repair of all body tissue
- Pomegranate, Pitaya & Berries packed with vitamins and antioxidants to boost collagen production for healthy skin and hair
- Great source of Vitamins C and E to promote healthy immune function
- Low in calories and rich in fiber to help you satisfy cravings and stay full- making it the perfect addition to a weight loss diet
- Perfect for smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, fruit bowls or water and juice!
- Nutrient-dense: 1 serving = 1 handful of fruits
- 25 servings: $0.99 per serving
Make your crush blush and take notice. Packed with antioxidants and ingredients known for their skin-loving benefits, all for beauty within and beyond. You can then proceed to impress with anything you make, as this blend mixes into a lovely deep pink.
Looking for a natural way to improve skin and hair?
Hold off on the pills and creams for now and start adding the blush blend into your diet- because beauty starts from within.
Made with 8 vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with skin-loving ingredients, our blend is the easiest way to boost your overall health and appearance.
Pomegranates are rich in fiber, folate, potassium and vitamins C and K. They contain about 3 times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea and known to have benefits for blood pressure and heart health.
RED DRAGON FRUIT
The intense hot pink vibrance of our red dragon fruit demands attention. Rich in antioxidants, they help protect your cells from damage by free radicals - molecules that can lead to premature aging.
Acerola cherries are an excellent source of vitamin C among other micronutrients. They are best used for immune function, treating skin blemishes and promoting skin elasticity
Beets are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), vitamin C, manganese, iron and potassium. They help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow thereby increasing exercise performance.
Our strawberries are certified organic, rich in vitamin C, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, fiber & antioxidants. They add an intense strawberry flavour to our blends and are great for immune and skin health.
Raspberries are a great source of fiber, vitamin C and manganese and contain plenty of other micronutrients. They can help protect against various chronic diseases and have anti-aging effects.
Cranberries are rich in various bioactive plant compounds that can help prevent UTI's and improve heart health which includes regulating cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
Our blueberries are a great source of fiber, vitamins C and K, manganese and antioxidants- known to boost heart health, repair and maintain skin, and improve brain function.
Use the blend daily and notice the difference!
Add 1-2 tsp(s) to water, nut milk, juice or yogurt and MIX or BLEND into smoothies or SPRINKLE over snacks and meals
GO-TO SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 diced red apple, 1 banana, 1 tsp blush blend and 1/2 cup water or coconut water
MORE SWEET PINK RECIPES!
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS & THEIR LOVELY CREATIONS
We love it- Keep Going!