Pecan Pie Bars
HEALTHY HIGH PROTEIN, PLANT BASED, GLUTEN FREE SNACK RECIPE
🥧Pecan pie anyone? While everyone's reaching for a slice of pumpkin or apple pie– there’s just something about pecan pie that is undeniably good. It’s crunchy, gooey, and melts in your mouth!
These pecan pie bars are completely vegan and gluten free AND they're packed with plant protein💪
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
INGREDIENTS - 6 BITES
🍦 3 tbsp smoov vanilla cream blend
🌱 1/2 cup almond flour
🍁 1 tbsp Maple syrup
🥛 1/8 cup plant milk
🌱 10 pitted dates (or 6 medjool dates)
🍁 1/2 tsp. Maple syrup
💧 1-2 tbsp. Water (depending on how moist the dates are)
🌰 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Dash of Sea salt (optional)
🍁 1 tsp Maple syrup (To drizzle- optional)
1. Add all crust ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined .
2. Spread evenly on a glass pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 350℉ for 10-12 mins.
3. Let the crust cool completely (at least 1 hour).
4. While the crust cools, add the caramel ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend for two minutes into a paste.
5. After the crust has cooled, spread the date caramel on top of the crust. (smoov secret: Use a butter knife dipped in water to prevent stickiness).
6. Top with pecans and press them into the caramel.
7. Bake at 350℉ for another 15 mins.
8. Top with a drizzle of maple syrup and sea salt
9. Let cool completely and enjoy!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!