Choco Raspberry Pitaya Truffle Bites
DELICIOUS PLANT BASED DESSERT OR SNACK RECIPE
These truffle bites are a quick, healthy, and easy no-bake snack recipe! A delicious way to fuel your day. They're made with wholesome ingredients.
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
300g frozen raspberries
100g soft pitted dates
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
a little squeeze of lemon juice
Optional: A handful of chopped vegan white chocolate)
Truffles are covered with melted dark chocolate + little bit of coconut oil (mixed).
1. Add ingredients for the filling (except white chocolate) to a food processor and blend until sticky dough forms.
2. Add chopped white chocolate and stir. Form round bite size pieces using the filling.
3. Place the balls into the freezer for about 30 min.
4. Make coating by microwaving dark chocolate and coconut oil.
5. Dip the balls in chocolate and place them into fridge to set.
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!