Spring Green Pea Soup
Nutritious Spring Soup recipe
This soup recipe is vibrant and quite effortless. It gets it's vibrant colour from the many greens inside and its flavour from the many herbs and spices. It's light, bright & perfect for spring! 🌸
This recipe was created & captured by our lovely recipe creator Aga from @dayliciousdilemmas
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!🧡
INGREDIENTS | 2 ServingS |
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
5-8 mint leaves, roughly chopped
1/4 fresh dill, roughy chopped
5 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup light coconut milk
4 cups vegetable broth (low sodium)
2 Tbsp Smoov Green Blend
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Toppings: fresh mint leaves, roasted peas, wasabi flavoured peas, roasted corn nuts
1. In a large pot heat olive oil, add onion and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened (4 to 6 minutes).
2. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
3. Stir in peas.
4. Add vegetable broth and bring to a lively simmer over high heat.
5. Reduce heat, add all of the remaining ingredients, mix, then cover and let the soup simmer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Carefully transfer the soup to a blender and puree (in two batches) until smooth and creamy. Transfer to bowls and serve with desired toppings.
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!